We know that it’s hard for businesses to keep up with the constant changes to Employment Law and too often employers get caught out by the cost of unexpected employment claims. With Employment Assist we’re here for you when it matters the most, so when you have an employment law query all you need to do is call our expert team for support and guidance. In recent years there has been an unprecedented increase in the number of accepted tribunal claims, which could easily cost your business around £5000 each to defend. How would your business cope with this level of unbudgeted expenditure?
Here to help
With Employment Assist your business can relax, safe in the knowledge that when an employment law query arises you can simply pick up the phone to an expert. We’ll help remove the stress from those sometimes difficult and awkward situations. Employment Assist is also backed by a leading insurer giving you builtin cover all for an affordable fixed annual fee. Employment Assist will protect your bottom line againstunexpectedandunbudgetedemploymentclaims, leaving you covered from potentially significant financial exposure.
EmploymentAssist will give your business complete reassurance for an affordable fixed annual fee.
- Employment advice line. Call us when you need us
- New members receive a free employment Check Health at the start of the programme
- Drafting of documents and advice on other employment and HR issues given at our standard hourly rate.
- The annual premium is based on your business head count
- You can choose the level of Indemnity cover that suits your business, from cover that pays our costs only through to full cover that pays all compensation awarded and our costs as well
- Premiums can be paid annually or monthly (interest free)
- Our costs of defending a claim are fixed to help achieve a lower premium
- the trading name of Banner Jones Wealth Management LLP (registered in England & Wales, number OC380075)
- is not a law firm authorised or regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority
- an Appointed Representative of Future Life Wealth Management Ltd which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.